A donation to The Rev. Linnette C. Williamson Memorial Park Association, Inc., in any amount, demonstrates your dedication to and support of our services to the people of Central Harlem. Your contribution allows the volunteers and staff in our organization to:
- Preserve and maintain our three vest-pocket parks and community gardens, and our open space children’s playground for the use of all members of the community
- Provide gardening opportunities for our neighbors, helping to maintain a cultural history of agriculture and horticulture that can be practiced in an urban setting
- Create summer enrichment programming centered each year around literacy, and agricultural and horticultural education for low-income children
- Increase neighborhood events and activities, making the parks a vital place for Harlem residents to build and strengthen the concept and practice of “community”
- Work towards expanding our services through the acquisition of property to construct a small building to house desperately-needed after-school and day-care services.
Your tax-deductible gift – to support our parks, gardens, playground, programs and/or to sponsor an event or activity – would help greatly!
To submit a donation, please make your check or money order payable to “The Rev. Linnette C. Williamson Memorial Park