Art and the Gardens Summer Program 2017
Educational Enrichment Focusing on Literacy
- Program runs from July 3rd to August 18th 2017, Monday to Friday 8:30 am to 3:30 pm.
- NO CHARGE program, serving Harlem children ages 5 to 11 from low-income families.
- Creative and fun activities in art, computers, dance, engineering, environmental education, gardening, math, music, reading, science, theatre, and writing.
- Field trips to museums, zoo, botanical garden, planetarium, and historic places.
- Bank Street College of Education is Our Educational Consultant.
- FREE MEALS from US Dept. of Agriculture by Schoolfood, NYC Department of Education.
- We welcome children of all religious faiths.
PICK UP AN APPLICATION!!!
Saturday, April 29, 10 am to Noon
Tuesday, May 2, 6 pm to 8 pm
Thursday, May 4, 6 pm to 8 pm
COME TO Williamson Park, 65 West 128th Street Between 5th and Lenox Avenues
Art and the Gardens is a Service of The Rev. Linnette C. Williamson Memorial Park Association, Inc.
A Nonprofit, Nonreligious Land Trust Serving Harlem Families Since 1994